- 1$ = 15,000LBP
- Shipping available in Lebanon 45,000LBP on all orders over Lebanon
- Shipping takes from 3 to 5 business days, no exceptions
- We accidentally sent you the wrong merchandise
- You received damaged merchandise (must be informed when receiving order immediately)
For further information on returns and exchanges, send us an email.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; – To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– To notify you about changes to our service. In addition, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data (where applicable). You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Ask Questions Or File Complaints